blueplus STAIN REMOVER is specially designed to remove stains such as iron, copper, manganese, tannin and cobalt (black stains on fibreglass pools) from pool surfaces.
- Before use, adjust pH to 7.0, set all disinfectants to 0 mg/l and backwash the filter
- NOTE: When using the product on marble finishes or printed liners, do NOT bring the product into direct contact with pool surfaces. In these cases, depending on the severity of the stain
- The product should be sprinkled directly on the stained area or spread evenly over the pool while the pump and filter are running
- IMPORTANT: blueplus STAIN REMOVER should be added to the pool water as soon as the stain appears to detach from the surface. This will remove dissolved metals which prevents discolouration
- Run the pump and filter for at least 24 hours and clean thoroughly afterwards
- This product reduces both pH and alkalinity and rebalances the water after this treatment (starting with alkalinity)